Team Coordinator (Harrisburg, PA)
Asana Hospice is seeking a results-oriented, compassionate Team Coordinator to support our Harrisburg, PA office. We are interested in a dynamic, caring professional who is ready to embrace our culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you will excel working autonomously. You will be a part of a team that is committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
As a Team Coordinator, You Will:
- Function independently when performing operational duties, including but not limited to scanning, answering phones, scheduling practitioners, etc.
- Transcribes orders and seeks interpretation of diagnostic and therapeutic tests
- Monitors effectiveness of interventions through follow up calls
- Facilitates the patient’s transition, in collaboration with the provider, within and between health care settings
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by assisting appropriate referrals
- Facilitates staff, patient, and family decision making by providing educational tools
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in physician office management, home care, hospice and palliative care, and/or geriatrics preferred. Other complex patient healthcare experience is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience in a manager/supervisory role preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Home Care Home Base experience a plus
The Asana Hospice team addresses the physical, emotional, social and spiritual concerns that often arise when someone is facing terminal illness — we focus on each individual patient, not the disease. Our holistic approach is centered on life and living, ensuring your patients and their families receive the care, comfort, and attention they so deserve.
At Asana Hospice, we focus on creating lasting memories and making each remaining moment special for everyone involved in the hospice journey.
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Job Type: Full-time
- hospice: 1 year
- Electronic Medical Records: 1 year
- Administrative Duties: 1 year
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Gun Barrel City, TX
164 Heritage Parkway
Gun Barrel City , TX 75156
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209