RN Case Manager FT (Ashland Ohio)
RN Case Manager - Full Time
Asana Hospice (Operating as Pathways Hospice)
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential and the ability for creativity within this role. Although you enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, you excel working autonomously.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
As an RN Case Manager, you will:
- Assumes responsibility for a patient/family caseload that includes the assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating phases of the nursing process
- Reviews diagnostic and therapeutic test results and discusses with Clinical Director
- Facilitates communication among patient, family members, and Interdisciplinary team
- Assesses physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that may influence patient/family health status and functioning, and incorporates that data into the plan of care
- Maintains current patient records, and documents in accordance with the policies of Willow Tree
- Instructs attending caregivers, employed caregivers, and volunteers to provide care and support as indicated
- Promotes continuity of care for patients in long-term care facilities via regular communication with facility staff and attendance at long-term facility care planning.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Registered Nurse Licensure in OH
- BLS/CPR certification
- Two years of RN experience required
- One year of Acute Care experience preferred
- One year of Hospice experience preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of end of life/hospice/palliative care
- Previous experience in home care, palliative care, and/or geriatrics preferred. Other complex patient healthcare experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Pathways Hospice: Pathways Hospice provides an individualized program of physical, emotional, spiritual and practical care for people in the last phases of a life-limiting illness, with an emphasis on control of pain and other symptoms. Our program is reflective of a spirit and idea of caring that emphasizes comfort and dignity for the dying, making it possible for them to remain independent for as long as possible, and in familiar surroundings.
Pathways Hospice care is centered on both the patient and family/caregiver. Our hospice personnel respect and respond to the unique differences in family/caregiver, lifestyle, values and wishes.
Pathways Hospice is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Job Type: Full-time
- hospice: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in OH (Required)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805