RN Admission Nurse (Harrisburg PA)
Registered Nurse (RN) Admissions
Shift will be M - F 12:00 pm - 8:00pm.
Asana Hospice is seeking a detail-oriented, RN Admissions to support our hospice organization. We are interested in a dynamic professional who is ready to embrace our culture which fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you will excel working autonomously. You will be a part of a team that is committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
As an RN Admissions, you will :
- Timely admit hospice patients into the program
- Process referrals by obtaining sufficient admission and insurance information
- Serve as a lead coordinator for all patient admission activity while holding accountability as the primary coordinator of all aspects associated with the admissions process
- Maintain communication with pending patients, their families, and referral
- Maintain working knowledge of, and assist in, accessing community resources
- Maintain business and clinical files in a systematic and orderly fashion
The Ideal Candidate Will Have :
- RN in PA required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Hospice admission criteria/regulations
- Experience verifying insurance and obtaining authorizations as needed
About Asana: The word "Asana" is defined as a yoga position that is designed to help master the body and spirit and enhance the body’s function. The Asana Hospice team addresses the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual concerns that often arise when someone is facing terminal issues. We focus on each individual patient, not the disease. Our holistic approach is centered on life and living, ensuring that you and your family receive the care, comfort, and attention you deserve.
It is the Mission of Asana Hospice to guide our patients and families during periods of terminal
illness, to provide medical and emotional comfort, and to inspire meaningful moments and lasting memories.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805