Ohio (Berea Area): Director, Market Development
Director, Market Development
Asana Hospice is seeking a results-oriented, compassionate Director of Market Development to support our Berea, OH office. We are interested in a dynamic, caring professional who is ready to embrace our culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you will excel working autonomously. You will be committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
As a Director of Market Development, you will:
- Ensure successful territory achievement of targeted accounts by increasing market share and growth through planning and executing strategies
- Develop and maintain contact with key, targeted referral sources toward the generation of new referrals
- Provide leadership and set the direction for the sales & marketing team
- Contribute to the development of overall branding, sales tools, processes, and policies to enhance market growth and sales performance
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure high-quality offering of services
- Participate in activities and events that promote the image of the organization
- Champion the mission and vision of the organization and project a positive and professional image for Asana Hospice in the community
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in medical sales, business development or account management
- Knowledge of hospice philosophy and Asana’s service area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated history of positive sales results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
- Ability to lead the market team effectively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations; self-motivated.
About the Company: The Asana Hospice team addresses the physical, emotional, social and spiritual concerns that often arise when someone is facing terminal illness — we focus on each individual patient, not the disease. Our holistic approach is centered on life and living, ensuring your patients and their families receive the care, comfort, and attention they so deserve.
At Asana Hospice, we focus on creating lasting memories and making each remaining moment special for everyone involved in the hospice journey.
Job Type: Full-time
- hospice: 1 year (Required)
- medical sales: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Gun Barrel City, TX
164 Heritage Parkway
Gun Barrel City , TX 75156
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805