Ohio (Ashland Area): Team Coordinator
Asana Hospice (Operating as Pathways Hospice)
Pathways Hospice is seeking a results-oriented, compassionate Team Coordinator to support our Ashland, OH office. We are interested in a dynamic, caring professional who is ready to embrace our culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you excel working autonomously. You will be committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits.
As a Team Coordinator, You Will:
- Function independently when performing operational duties, including but not limited to scanning, answering phones, scheduling practitioners, etc.
- Transcribes orders and seeks interpretation of diagnostic and therapeutic tests
- Monitors effectiveness of interventions through follow up calls
- Facilitates the patient’s transition, in collaboration with the provider, within and between health care settings
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by assisting in appropriate referrals
- Facilitates staff, patient, and family decision making by providing educational tools
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in physician office management, home care, hospice and palliative care, and/or geriatrics preferred. Other complex patient healthcare experience is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience in a manager/supervisory role preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Home Care Home Base experience a plus
Pathways Hospice provides an individualized program of physical, emotional, spiritual and practical care for people in the last phases of a life-limiting illness, with an emphasis on control of pain and other symptoms. Our program is reflective of a spirit and idea of caring that emphasizes comfort and dignity for the dying, making it possible for them to remain independent for as long as possible, and in familiar surroundings.
Pathways Hospice care is centered on both the patient and family/caregiver. Our hospice personnel respect and respond to the unique differences in family/caregiver, lifestyle, values and wishes.
Pathways Hospice is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Gun Barrel City, TX
164 Heritage Parkway
Gun Barrel City , TX 75156
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805