Ohio (Ashland Area): STNA / Home Health Aide
STNA / Home Health Aide - Full Time
Asana Hospice (Operating as Pathways Hospice)
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working in a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you will excel working autonomously. You will be committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
As an STNA, You Will :
- Provides supplemental personal care assistance to the resident/patient under the direction and ongoing supervision of the Registered Nurse
- Perform or assist patient/family with home maintenance safety delivery and activities including but not limited to light housekeeping and assistance with meals
- Monitor adequate fluid and nutrition intake, temperature, pulse, respiration, skin and basic elements of body functioning and changes in body functioning and record/report appropriately.
- Assure for compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and established personnel policies and procedures
- Provides emotional support to the patient and family
T*he Ideal Candidate : *
- STNA in OH
- Driver License in OH
- Minimum of 1 year of direct patient care experience
- Home Care/Hospice experience preferred
- Sufficient documentation of having passed a skills test and written/oral test demonstrating competencies
Pathways Hospice provides an individualized program of physical, emotional, spiritual and practical care for people in the last phases of a life-limiting illness, with an emphasis on control of pain and other symptoms. Our program is reflective of a spirit and idea of caring that emphasizes comfort and dignity for the dying, making it possible for them to remain independent for as long as possible, and in familiar surroundings.
Pathways Hospice care is centered on both the patient and family/caregiver. Our hospice personnel respect and respond to the unique differences in family/caregiver, lifestyle, values and wishes.
Pathways Hospice is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Job Type: Full-time
- hospice: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- STNA (Required)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Gun Barrel City, TX
164 Heritage Parkway
Gun Barrel City , TX 75156
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805