Ohio (Ashland Area): Clinical Director
Asana Hospice (Operating as Pathways Hospice)
Pathways Hospice is seeking a results-oriented, compassionate Clinical Director to support our Ashland, OH office. We are interested in a dynamic, caring professional who is ready to embrace our culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you excel working autonomously. You will be committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits.
As a Clinical Director, you will:
- Directs and coordinates clinical departments and sites; assumes responsibility for continuity, quality, and safety of services delivered in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Administration of the clinical departments and monitoring of appropriate staffing and productivity
- Supervises and provides direction to provide quality, compliance with the Plan of Care, assessment, and reassessment of patients’ needs and continuity services by the appropriate discipline
- Monitors and analyzes QA/PI program and assures appropriate corrective measures are performed
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Registered Nurse Licensure in OH
- Graduated with Diploma, Associates, or Bachelor Degree
- BLS/CPR certification
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of end of life/hospice/palliative care preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Hospice preferred
Pathways Hospice provides an individualized program of physical, emotional, spiritual and practical care for people in the last phases of a life-limiting illness, with an emphasis on control of pain and other symptoms. Our program is reflective of a spirit and idea of caring that emphasizes comfort and dignity for the dying, making it possible for them to remain independent for as long as possible, and in familiar surroundings.
Pathways Hospice care is centered on both the patient and family/caregiver. Our hospice personnel respect and respond to the unique differences in family/caregiver, lifestyle, values and wishes.
Pathways Hospice is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- hospice: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Gun Barrel City, TX
164 Heritage Parkway
Gun Barrel City , TX 75156
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805