CNA/HHA (Ridley Park, PA)
Certified Nursing Assistant /Home Health Aide
As a CNA / HHA member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You enjoy working with a close knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved, and you excel working autonomously. You are committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
As a CNA / HHA, You Will:
- Provides supplemental personal care assistance to the resident/patient under the direction and ongoing supervision of the Registered Nurse
- Perform or assist patient/family with home maintenance safety delivery and activities including but not limited to light housekeeping and assistance with meals
- Monitor adequate fluid and nutrition intake, temperature, pulse, respiration, skin and basic elements of body functioning and changes in body functioning and record/report appropriately.
- Assure for compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and established personnel policies and procedures
- Provides emotional support to the patient and family
The Ideal Candidate :
- CNA in PA- Certified Nursing Assistant
- HHA certification - Home Health Aide
- Driver License in PA
- Minimum of 1 year of direct patient care experience
- Home Care/Hospice experience preferred
- Sufficient documentation of having passed a skills test and written/oral test demonstrating competencies
The Asana Hospice team addresses the physical, emotional, social and spiritual concerns that often arise when someone is facing terminal illness — we focus on each individual patient, not the disease. Our holistic approach is centered on life and living, ensuring your patients and their families receive the care, comfort and attention they so deserve.
At Asana Hospice, we focus on creating lasting memories and making each remaining moment special for everyone involved in the hospice journey.
Join our team and become a CNA / HHA today!
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: CNA?
- How many years of Caregiving experience do you have?
- How many years of Home Health experience do you have?
Job Type: Full-time
- hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
Apply For this Job
Asana Hospice - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
6300 Ridglea Place, Ste 1107
Fort Worth , TX 76116
Asana Hospice - Harrisburg, PA
4813 Jonestown Rd, Ste 201
Harrisburg , PA 17109
Asana Hospice - Ridley Park, PA
1 Acres Drive
Ridley Park , Pennsylvania 19078
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, MO
9001 Stateline Road
Kansas City , MO 64114
Asana Hospice - Kansas City, KS
13002 State Line Road
Leawood , KS 66209
Asana Hospice - Berea, OH
885 W. Bagley Road
Berea , OH 44017
Fax: 440 835-2224
Asana Hospice - Ashland, OH (operating as Pathways Hospice)
1171 East Main Street
Ashland , OH 44805